All Kids Deserve to Be Safe
Children depend on adults to provide basic safety and security. When that doesn't happen, we all suffer, but especially the kids: Boys and girls, teens and toddlers – even babies. All races and ethnic groups, from the inner city to affluent suburbs. The good news is that we can reduce the danger by working together.
At Kalamazoo CAN, our mission is to prevent child abuse and neglect before it happens. We invite you to make a financial contribution today so we can continue this important work in our community. Just use the online system at left. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover (both debit and credit cards). On behalf of the 57,000 children in Kalamazoo County, thank you!
10 Good Reasons
You have many choices when it comes to charitable giving. Here are 10 good reasons for you to support the work of Kalamazoo CAN in our community:
- Your gift will be multiplied many times over by the work of hundreds of hard-working and caring local volunteers.
- It's up to us - if we don't step up to prevent child abuse and neglect, who will?
- A gift of just $25 can help reach 100 local parents with at-risk children.
- We work right here in Kalamazoo County. Charity begins at home.
- All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest amount permitted by law.
- Preventing child abuse before it happens is far more effective, and far less costly, than dealing with the consequences of abuse later.
- Parents are struggling in the economic downturn, putting many more children in harms way. With your help, we can help parents cope and protect their kids from harm.
- Your donation will help us train hundreds of "mandated reporters" (nurses, doctors, police, etc.) so they can spot the warning signs of abuse and act quickly to stop it.
- Founded in 1976, we're a reliable and experienced part of the community.
- All kids deserve to be safe. Every single one of them.
Bottom Line: If we can prevent just one child from being beaten, raped or neglected this year, all of this work is justified. Your donation will help us reach many more families at risk in our local community.
For more information on giving opportunities, please call our office at (269) 552-4430, or send your e-mail inquiry to info@KalamazooCAN.com. Thank you!